The University of Oxford Text Archive: Projects
The University of Oxford Text Archive is involved in various research, teaching and infrastructure
projects and networks. These include:
- AHDS: the Arts and Humanities Data Service.
Now defunct, but still lots of content on the website.
- centerNet: OTA is a member organisation of this international network of digital humanities centres.
- CLARIN: a pan-European Infrastructure for Language Resources, of which the OTA was a founding member
- Discovering Babel, a JISC-funded project in 2011 to enhance resource discovery. Follow the project here:
- OLAC: Open Language Archives
- PALA Corpus
Linguistics SIG - a special interest group of the Poetics and Linguistics
Association, focussing on the use of electronic corpus resources in the study of the
language of literature
The OTA works closely with other University of Oxford departments, projects and services: