The University of Oxford Text Archive
The University of Oxford Text Archive develops, collects, catalogues and preserves electronic literary and linguistic resources for use in Higher Education, in research, teaching and learning. The OTA also gives advice on the creation and use of these resources, and is involved in the development of standards and infrastructure for electronic language resources.
- The Archive: browse the catalogue and get access to the OTA resources
- Deposit: how to deposit resources with the OTA
- News: the latest news about the OTA and related activities
- CLARIN-UK: national activities relating to Europe-wide sharing of resources
- Oxford: electronic language resources for users in Oxford (page restricted to University of Oxford users)
- Projects: projects and activities which the OTA is involved in various ways
- Advice: documents giving advice and guidance on good practice in the creation and use of electronic resources
- Frequently asked questions
Users of resources downloaded from the University of Oxford Text Archive must abide by the terms of the OTA User Agreement or any other licence associated with a particular resource.